Tuesday 3 August 2010

shame

I haven't blogged for so long it's shameful. But I'm convinced I'm only talking to myself, so maybe that's actually healthy.

I've been busy making things still. And you can see them all in my new Etsy shop which is somewhere here --------------->

I called my Etsy shop RedGreenQueen in a fit of wine-laden meaningfulness. I think it was based on the fact that I had just been to the Rock n Gem show and only managed to buy red and green beads. And that reminded me of the saying "Red and Green should never be seen except in the dress of an Irish Queen". Although I'm not sure now whether I made that up because lots of people seem to think it's blue and green. Hey ho. The green skirt and red tights that my French teacher used to wear were certainly a fright. Fortunately red and green beads do look a bit better and I have a necklace in-progress with which I hope to prove it.

I have a few half-made things at the moment actually. More ideas than time...

No comments:

Post a Comment